Online Payment Control
Access our comprehensive range of on-line business resources and tools.
Our business guides provide assistance with importing, exporting and making and receiving payments within Europe.
Request further information
(opens in a new window)
Speak to an advisor.
An efficient way to control payments online
Online Payment Control allows you to choose two or three of your registered Internet Banking users to authorise some or all of your online payments. They can set up, make and authorise payments securely from anywhere in the world, as long as they have internet access.
Benefits of Online Payment Control:
- Available 24 hours a day
- Quick and easy to use – for both UK and International Payments
- Very secure – uses the latest protection
- Allows you to download statements
- Saves time and money – you can make all your payments online, with no need to send cheques.
Choose from two types of payment control
If you are the full access account signatory you can choose between:
- Authorising payments through authentication by two or three members of your business who are registered Internet Banking users
- Setting individual payment limits for each of your authorised Internet Banking users
You must be registered for Internet Banking before you can use this service.
If you are already registered, simply log on to Internet Banking and set up Online Payment Control by clicking on the ‘Manage payments’ link on the right hand side of your account overview.
Find out more
Watch how to use this feature in our Online for Business Demo.